Take this 2-3 question quiz
to find out which product
is right for your dirty job.
2014 O-Cedar® ProMist® Welcome to Cleantown Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR D.C. AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Dates: Entry into the O-Cedar® ProMist® Welcome to Cleantown Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on March 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on September 30, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). The Entry Period will be broken down into seven (7) calendar months (each a “Month”), and entries received each Month will be entered into a drawing the subsequent Month (“Monthly Drawings”), as further described in Rule 5 below. At the conclusion of the Entry Period, all winning and non-winning entries will be eligible for a grand prize drawing (“Grand Prize Drawing”, as further described in Rule 5 below).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or D.C. who are: (a) 18 years of age or older as of Sweepstakes start date (except in Alabama and Nebraska, where you must be 19 years of age or older to enter the Sweepstakes); and (b) at the time of entry and through the completion of the Sweepstakes: (i) have internet access and (ii) have an email address (which must remain the same throughout the Sweepstakes). Employees of Freudenberg Household Products LP (“Sponsor”), or/and any of its respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of its advertising and promotion agencies, or any other entities involved in the administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as all such employees’ immediate family members (defined as spouse, child, parent, sibling; whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) and/or those living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: To enter, please visit the Sweepstakes website at facebook.com/OCedarClean (“Sweepstakes Website”) and complete the following steps: (i) “like” the first screen on the Sweepstakes Website which will take you to the next screen to enter; (ii) click “Enter Now” on the entry screen; (iii) follow the instructions to complete your entry form, including providing your first and last name, email address, date of birth, and zip code; and (iv) click on the Enter/Submit button (collectively, your “Entry”). Limit one (1) entry per person per e-mail address per day (defined as 12:00:00 a.m. CST to 11:59:59 p.m. CST for any calendar day during the Entry Period). If it is discovered that more than one Entry is obtained from the same person or email address during a single day during the Entry Period, all Entries obtained from such person and from such email address will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are altered, damaged, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Each such potential Entry will be disqualified.
(a) Monthly Prizes: Six (6) monthly winners will each receive a $1,000 check to be used towards a home makeover. (“Monthly Prize”).
(b) Grand Prize: At the end of the Entry Period, one (1) winner will receive a grand prize consisting of a check for $10,000 to be used towards a home makeover. (“Grand Prize”)
No prize substitutions except by Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if featured prize becomes unavailable. All federal, state, local and other taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one Monthly Prize winner per person per email address during the Entry Period, but a Monthly Prize Winner may also be eligible for Grand Prize Drawing as noted in Rule 5 below. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Monthly Prize: $1,000.00. ARV of Grand Prize: $10,000. Total ARV of all Prizes: $16,000.00.
5. Prize Drawings:
(a) Monthly Drawing: There will be six (6) monthly drawings during the Entry Period. The first monthly drawing will occur on or about Thursday, May 1, 2014, and every subsequent Month on the first of every month through Wednesday, October 1, 2014 (each a “Monthly Drawing”). Non-winning entries received from one Monthly Drawing will carry over to subsequent Month.
(b) Grand Prize Drawing: On or about October 15, 2014, Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from amongst all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, including any Monthly Prize winner.
Odds of winning the Grand or Monthly Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the respective Drawings.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Monthly and Grand Prize winners will be confirmed via email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Notification”).The Prizes will be awarded within approximately 45 days after the winners are verified. If any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding Monthly and/or Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitted, chosen at random from the remaining eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. OTHER CONDITIONS: By accepting a Prize, each Winner agrees to release Sponsor, Facebook and any of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to participation in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize. By entering, each entrant acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agrees to release Released Parties from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Release Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions/entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by the Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone, cable or satellite transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is further not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPTS BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES RELATING TO ANY ASPECT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, U.S.A. ENTRANTS IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS OF ILLINOIS.
8. ARBITRATION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitrations under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretations, enforcement and all proceeding at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Each entrant agrees that this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois (without regard to any conflicts of law provisions) and by entering, Entrant hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State of Illinois.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, send your request, along with a properly stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2014 ProMist® Welcome to Cleantown Sweepstakes, 2188 Diehl Rd Aurora, IL 60502-8775 by 9/30/14.
11. SPONSOR: Freudenberg Household Products LP, 2188 Diehl Road Aurora, IL 60502. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
© 2014 Freudenberg Household Products LP. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.