Our sturdy and dependable cleaning products are built with sustainability in mind to help you save money and waste over time. Our mop heads are made using microfiber, so they can be tossed in the laundry and be used for up to three months before needing to be switched out. Once you reach that point it’s time for a refill! Keeping your mop head refill supply stocked has a handful of benefits aside from simply being convenient. Check out the five benefits below.
1. Wash and Re-use for a Sustainable Clean
Disposable mops use single-use mop refills that immediately get tossed in the trash, creating piles of unnecessary waste. In fact, disposable spray mops produce over 8 million pounds of single-use plastic waste each year. You can help save the environment and over $100 a year using our ProMist® MAX Microfiber Spray Mop and it's microfiber refills.The right cleaning and care of your O-Cedar microfiber mop head refills only requires a total of 4 refills to use a year including the microfiber mop head that comes with your original mop purchase. Mop heads can be hand-washed or tossed in your laundry, just make sure to avoid fabric softeners and bleach and remember to lay them flat to dry.
2. Use a Different Mop Head Refill for Each Room
The ability to change out your mop head refills allows you to use an alternate refill for different rooms and needs without cross-contamination. For example, after cleaning your kitchen floor, you can swap out the mop head and move on to cleaning your living room without carrying food particles to other areas of your home.
3. Remove 99% of Bacteria with just Water*
Our line of microfiber products has changed the cleaning game tenfold by providing a quicker, more effective cleaning solution. Microfiber packs a punch with tiny strands that can easily pick up dust, dirt, bacteria, and spills with little fuss. Most traditional mops and cloths use fabric with strands that are too large to capture tiny germs. You can capture up to 99% of bacteria with microfiber using just water.*
4. Never Run Out of Your Favorite Cleaning Essentials
Set your mind at ease by keeping a back stock of refills at the ready. Since you know your refills will last about three months, keeping four of each will help you to avoid spreading dirt or getting less out of your tools. Keeping extras will also come in handy in case of unforeseen messes or accidents that result in the need for a refill replacement such as excessive messes.
5. Our Most Popular Refills And Their Benefits
Haven’t tried out O-Cedar cleaning tools yet? Get started with our most popular fan favorites:
• EasyWring™ Spin Mop and refill: A hands-free mop with a reusable, triangular microfiber head so you can spin your way into every corner and groove. This refill is made with 100% microfiber and can be used for deep cleaning for up to three months.
• RinseClean™ Spin Mop and refill: Take it up a notch with a two-tank bucket system to keep clean and dirty water separate. This refill is also made with 100% microfiber and can be used for deep cleaning for up to three months.
• ProMist® MAX Microfiber Spray Mop and refill: More advanced than your typical spray mop, this one comes with a reusable microfiber mop pad that cleans better than disposables. Washable and double-sided, the refill can be used for up to three months.
Ready to stop wasting time and money on cleaning supplies? Look no further. Our microfiber cleaning tools and refills have you covered. Find more refills for your O-Cedar tools here.
*Removes, but does not kill, over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from prefinished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.