Effortless mopping, one twist at a time. Designed with a built-in twist handle for controlled wringing, the O-Cedar® MicroTwist™ MAX Microfiber Twist Mop keeps your floors clean and hands dry. The extra large 18-inch mop head cleans floors quickly, with more surface area to cover more ground. Recently revamped, this mop features absorbent microfiber strings for superior spill pickup, and a buffering pad for extra cleaning power on stubborn dirt. As if that wasn’t good enough, it comes with a new, easy-to-change washable refill that still removes over 99% of bacteria with just water.*
Twist Wringing System
Perfect for controlling water use, the innovative twist wringing system removes water from the mop head while keeping your hands dry.
Maximum cleaning power, with little effort required. The buffering pad easily removes stubborn dirt and grime.
Microfiber mop head
Tangle-free microfiber strands trap and absorb dirt, dust, hair and moisture from floors for a superior clean. Plus, no need to toss away when finished—our microfiber mop heads are reusable and machine washable.
• Extra large 18” mop head covers more surface area
• Easy-to-wring mop with integrated twist handle for controlled wringing and keeps hands dry
• Machine washable and reusable mop refill provides great absorbency, spill and particle pick-up
• Buffering pad provides extra scrubbing power on stubborn dirt
• Multi-purpose microfiber mop removes over 99% of bacteria with just water*
• Foam grip for a comfortable and secure grasp
• 1-click mop head detaches easily and locks into place for easy drying and storage
• Compatible with the MicroTwist™ MAX Refill
Machine or hand wash. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Pro Tip: keep extra refills on hand so you’re ready for any mess, even on wash day.
For step-by-step instructions on how to change the refill, click here.
*Removes, does not kill, over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.