Rethink the way you clean with a fresh start, every time. The EasyWring™ RinseClean™ Spin Mop features an innovative 2-tank system to separate clean and dirty water so you’re always mopping with clean water. Equipped with a foot-activated pedal, the hands-free system is complete with a powerful microfiber mop head that removes 99% of bacteria with just water** — or pair with O-Cedar PACS Hard Floor Cleaner for an even deeper clean.
RinseClean is Real Clean
Separates clean & dirty water
Our 2-tank system ensures you clean your home with fresh water, every time.
Removes 99% of bacteria**
Our mop heads utilize the magic of microfiber to remove 99% of bacteria**—use your favorite floor cleaner or just simply water.
Sabine B., R&D Engineer
“Working on the EasyWring™ RinseClean™ has shown me how important our consumers are in constantly helping us improve our products. We heard their cleaning concerns, and so we made an easy-to-use product that ensures you continuously clean with fresh water.”
Use with O-Cedar® PACS Hard Floor Cleaner
Make floor cleaning a breeze with O-Cedar PACS Hard Floor Cleaner. These perfectly portioned PACS are made with hard-working enzymes & specially designed for your EasyWring™ & RinseClean™ buckets. Just fill your bucket with 1.6 gallons of warm water, and drop in a PAC.
• 2-tank bucket system - breakthrough bucket innovation featuring separated tanks for clean and dirty water
• Foot-activated pedal allows for hands-free wringing and controlled water release
• Machine washable microfiber mop head refill
• Multi-purpose microfiber mop removes over 99% of bacteria with water**
• Triangle shaped mop head for easy maneuverability and corner cleaning
• Safe for all hard floor surfaces, including hardwood
• System includes Rinse Clean bucket, telescopic handle that adjusts to 51 inches and microfiber mop head
• Use with O-Cedar® PACS Hard Floor Cleaner
Machine or hand wash mop head. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Rinse bucket with water and allow to dry before storing. Store bucket in dry conditions. Do not expose to excessive sunlight.
*Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water.
**Removes, does not kill, over 99% of E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tiling using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.